At LawKick, our mission is simple. We are providing greater access to legal services at more affordable prices. We are bringing quality legal services to the masses by leveraging the power of technology to enable you to find the right lawyer for your needs and budget as efficiently as possible. Read on to find out exactly how we are accomplishing this, and how much your potential savings can be from using our service.
How We Do It
- Establish a network of pre-qualified attorneys. We take the time to reach out to lawyers, interview each one, and perform background checks to make sure they are qualified before we sign them up.
- Match you to the right ones. Once you submit your request into our system, you will be matched to lawyers with the appropriate skills and expertise in your area who will review your request and contact you privately.
- Give you options to chose from. You will receive price quotes from a variety of qualified lawyers with different backgrounds and experience levels, so you can make sure you are getting the right fit for your needs and budget.
That all probably sounds great, but anybody can make those kinds of claims. In order to prove that our system actually saves people time and money on legal services, we need data to back it up with facts.
We have spent the past 6 months collecting tons of data and feedback from all of our users, and we have been astounded by some of the results we have seen so far. Here are a few of the of the most impressive stats:
- 92% of all users were able to connect with a lawyer in under 5 hours
- 100% of all users were able to connect with a lawyer the same day they submitted a request
- Some users received a response from a lawyer as quickly as 3 minutes
- The average difference between lowest price and highest price for flat rate billing was $1,391
- The average difference between lowest and highest hourly rate was $220
- The average request received a minimum of 5 price quotes from 5 different qualified lawyers
Below is an infographic that visually illustrates the points made above. This should help you get an idea about how much time and money you can save by using LawKick for all your legal needs.